Today is Funday Friday and today's challenge theme is Sketch Time over at Jo's Scrap Shack and our sponsors are The Cutting Cafe and Bugaboo. I created a Halloween card for the challenge:
The challenge is to create a layout, card or project with the sketch.
I used the Cutting Cafe Fall collection of bingo cards for my card and a die cut that I had received in a cut swap years ago. I used my current counterfeit kit for my card: the washi tape, the copper dazzles stickers and the leaf sequin all from my kit :)
The inside of the card:
Thanks for stopping by today and also I want to give a Shout Out to our newest DT sister Michelle :) welcome to Funday Friday crew :)
Now what you need to know:
Our Sponsors this week are:
The winner will win 3 digis or cut files of their choice!
The winner will win 7 digis of their choice!
So make sure to play along this week~
Starts: Friday, Oct. 9th 12:00AM
Ends: Friday, Oct. 16th 6:00PM
What do you need to do to enter?
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. THREE entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random wins (optional from sponsors prizes)
Any random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until Oct. 16th by 6:00PM (eastern) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of Oct.19th .
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!