Hello and happy Friday to you :) Today is Funday Friday over at Jo's Scrap Shack and today's challenge is a Color Challenge: Coral/Tan/Aqua and our sponsor is Scrapper's Delights and use their Cogs And Gears Stand
A birthday card for the hubby :) I used a sketch over at Sketch N Scrap
for my card:
Here is a closer look at that digi stamp:
I colored it up with bic markers, glitter silver wink of stella brush and silver chrome viva pearl pen for the scattered studs look and for some detail work on a couple of the gears (really need to use these more, the Viva Pearl pen :)
The inside of the card. I used that aqua cardstock that was in my current counterfeit kit and matched up great with the Close to my Heart Chalk it Up paper kit for the card. Thank you for stopping by today and I hope to see your creation linked up to Jo's Scrap Shack.
What do you need to do to enter? The rules are simple…
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your
challenge, using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. Three (3) entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as
you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements will not be eligible for
the top 3 or random/monthly wins.
The monthly prize drawings will only be mailed within the US and Canada only
You have until Friday, July 29th 6:00 PM (eastern) time to link up. All winners will be announced on Monday, August 1st.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!