This week's challenge for Funday Friday is Mother's Day over at Jo's Scrap Shack. Our sponsor this week is Little Blue Button Stamps. I used a sweet flower stamp from Little Blue Buttons Stamps for my card today:
I used a sketch from Cardz TV they are having a special challenge this week using any of the 12 sketches that Mary has made:
I used her sketch #8 for my card.
Thank you for stopping by today and seeing what I'm up to in my little corner of the world. You should check out what my other crafty DT sisters created for this challenge too :) I look forward to seeing your creation linked up over at Jo's Scrap Shack
Starts: Friday, April 29 12:00AM
Ends: Friday, May 6 6:00PM
What do you need to do to enter?
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
using the linky tool over at Jo's Scrap Shack.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. THREE entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random wins (optional from sponsors prizes)
Any random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until May 6th by 6:00PM (eastern) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of May 9th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!