Friday, April 29, 2016

A Card for Mom for Funday Friday Challenge

Good Morning and happy Friday to you :) Ready for the weekend ? I sure am :) I got to get through Saturday mandatory shift at work before my craftiness can begin :) but I'm looking forward to being in the scrap-room a bit.
This week's challenge for Funday Friday is Mother's Day over at Jo's Scrap Shack. Our sponsor this week is Little Blue Button Stamps. I used a sweet flower stamp from Little Blue Buttons Stamps for my card today:
I used the Mango Frost 4X6 mat stack from my Color Splash counterfeit kit, my February kit :) It's great to still have bits of the kit out to use especially the 4X6 mat stacks, it's a bit more handy this way.
I used a sketch from Cardz TV they are having a special challenge this week using any of the 12 sketches that Mary has made:

I used her sketch #8 for my card.
A close up of the pretty stamp :) besides coloring it I added stickles and spread it around the flower with my finger to give it some overall glitter to the petals.
 The inside of the card. I used 3 Twenty Crafts stamp set Say It From The Heart.
Thank you for stopping by today and seeing what I'm up to in my little corner of the world. You should check out what my other crafty DT sisters created for this challenge too :) I look forward to seeing your creation linked up over at Jo's Scrap Shack


    Starts: Friday, April 29 12:00AM

 Ends:   Friday, May 6:00PM
(Eastern time)
What do you need to do to enter?
Challenge Rules
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
using the linky tool over at Jo's Scrap Shack.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. THREE entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
 * All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random wins (optional from sponsors prizes)
Any random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until May 6th by 6:00PM (eastern) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of May 9th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! Love your take on the sketch and those flowers are gorgeous!! Great colors, too. You could add this over on the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog (www.lovetoscrapchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk), the challenge is anything goes until Monday.
    P.S.
    Thanks for the super adorable card; the poodle is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Tina this card is gorgeous!!!! I love the color you colored the flowers in... so pretty!!!! The papers are so pretty too and thank you so much for using a 3 Twenty stamp... it is a beautiful sentiment! I hope you have a great weekend my friend!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really vibrant and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous card with pretty coloured in stamps - the stickles really add something special!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous card!! The coloring you did of the flowers is amazing and beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete