Thursday, June 30, 2011

Christmas in June-Happy Holidays Card

Hi All,

I would like to share today a card I made for the June swap on a Yahoo group I belong to. This was anything goes swap, so I decided to do one for Christmas giving (never to early to start, just my thoughts).
I enjoyed doing this card, I worked through a new technique on this Double Embossing it was a fun technique to learn and it didn't turn out to bad.


Happy Holidays card the snowflakes were cut from the Holiday Cakes cartridge. It and the snowflake border was cut from the DCWV Christmas Combo pack. The embossed blue card stock was done with double embossing. Dry embossed with cuttlebug snowflake folder and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. The stamp was one I received from a friend of mine.

Update on the craftroom:
It's coming along pretty good, walls are painted and the tile is down, alot of the woodwork is done. I now have a shelf unit on the wall.


Maybe by the weekend or next week I can finally get into the room. The radiator will not be in that location, either iris drawers or craft cart drawes maybe gonig in that spot.  I am so looking forward to that day it's just been way to long. Have a great day all thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment