Saturday, January 28, 2012

Ravioli

Hi all,
Boy has it been busy around here, but I did get a chance to put together a recipe layout for a challenge at Lasting Memories:

 This was a fun layout to make, it features the recipe and some picks of the day that we made the ravioli. This is on of the family favorites at our house and it's usually done on the weekend, cause of the fun of making them. This particular day we were showing Brad and Katherine how to make them, I got to be photographer for this event so the memory of the day was captured.

Better get going I've got laundry to do, dusting, sweeping and 26 cards to get made for tomorrow's card swap, a full day indeed. Oh yea, my granddaughter's violin rectal in between. Have a great weekend!

10 comments:

  1. Homade Ravioli???? OMG My all time favorite dish is Ravioli!!
    Love the layout and the recipe. Thnaks for joining us at LMCB.

    Jennasa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I would love to try this! Love how you showcased it with all those photo's!!! TFS and joining us at Lasting Memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the coolest name ever!!!! :):):) lol. Wow.....home made ravioli...be still my heart!!! I've never made it but would like too.....that stuff in the can tastes and smells like dog food and I refuse to let my kids eat it. I'm saving this recipe and will let you know when I try it!! Awesome layout btw.....love all the pix!!! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories this week!!

    Tina LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG yum! Thank you so much for playing along with us at lasting memories!
    Michelle
    Scrappinforkenzie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yum! I haven't had homemade ravoli since high school. My Mom's best friend made it all the time. I may have to give in and use your recipe. Love how you used pictures of the different stages. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories:)
    Elizabeth LMDT
    http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those look super yummy! Thank you for playing along at Lasting Memories and for sharing your recipe with all of us!
    ~Stacia - LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I just want to try this right now!! What a perfect indoor activity! YUMMY!! Love how you showcased the process of making it with your photos. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories this week! Come back tomorrow for our next challenge. Would love to see you.
    Michele
    LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the pictures of making the ravioli and how you put them on the top and bottom like a frame around the recipe. Great layout and yummy Ravioli. Thanks for joining us this week at LM.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a great idea to have them freeze outside in the winter!!! love to try your recipe
    tfs
    Kimberly LMDT
    http://leokc34.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete