Saturday, July 7, 2012

A SMASH*aholics Challenge

There is a challenge that I'm getting into with the facebook group SMASH*aholics
it's a 30 day challenge but you can do whichever day when you want and in no particuliar order. Also I'll be working on another challenge in a yahoo group that I belong with too and some of the layouts/pages that I do I should be able to mix together. It's gonna be a busy summer I think but I may get alot of scraping/smashing done in the process. Here is the first page I got done for the challenge so far. Day 2-Washi Tape:
 
Bathtime for the boys! They tolerate it. But once in awhile if they come across the wrong thing they will beat me going up the steps to get a bath! I thought this would be a good one for this challenge and I used it for another challenge on another FB group for a page about pets. 
Below is a pic of the challenge and my frame of mind is to complete the challenge but it may take all summer to do it, LOL
 Thanks for joining me today and I look forward to seeing what you may be smashing if you leave a comment and a blogspot I'll come take a look. Have a fantastic day and stay cool if you can.....

No comments:

Post a Comment