So enough about what I was doing and lets get to the Funday Friday project for this week. It's Sketch Time this week for Funday Friday over at Jo's Scrap Shack our sponsors this week are: Little Blue Button Stamps and Bugaboo Stamps. I used Little Blue Button Stamps: Watering Plants Ivy for my card today:
I stayed within the look of the sketch other than moving the bow down and the opposite side of the sketch. Such a fun sketch to use too. I used my current counterfeit kit for my card and brought in the silver chrome Viva pearl pen for the water and flower center on the stamp. I colored the stamp with both Spectrum Noir markers and Bic markers.
So that is it, I hope you join us this week over at Jo's here are the details:
Our Sponsors this week are:
The winner will win 4 digital stamps of their choice!!!!
The winner will win 7 digital stamps of their choice!!!!
So make sure to play along this week~
Starts: Friday, April 17th 12:00AM
Ends: Friday, April 24th 6:00PM
What do you need to do to enter?
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. THREE entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random wins (optional from sponsors prizes)
Any random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until April 24th by 6:00PM (eastern) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of April 27th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!
Until next time, enjoy life's blessings~
Thanks for stopping by!