This is the card I made from the sketch:
I ended up flipping the sketch by mistake when I added the tape to the vellum, but all is good and I think it turned out just fine.
It's a fun sketch to use and you'll have to check out the wonderful variations of it over at Jo's blog the design team did a great job with the sketch :) I used my current counterfeit kit for the card and this is also one of the cards made from a challenge during Stash Bash over at Simple Scrappers called Bake Sale which you gather up the supplies to make 5 projects (I chose cards)
Starts: Friday, July 24th 12:00AM
Ends: Friday, July 31st 6:00PM
What do you need to do to enter?
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. THREE entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random wins (optional from sponsors prizes)
Any random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.