Jo has changed up a few of the challenges this year and added some fun twists. Today's challenge is a color challenge with the extra added twist of embossing. Our sponsors for this challenge are Robyn's Fetish she is a new sponsor so lets give her a warm welcome and visit her store :) & Bugaboo. The Colors to use: Blue & Green, and you also use Embossing somewhere on the project. I made a cute Happy Birthday card for my card stash:
My card was created with my current counterfeit kit Brighter Year Ahead and I added the cupcake die-cut from my stash of die-cuts, used my new Wink of Stella brush in the Glitter Blue for the ice cream part of the sentiment and also grabbed the blue stickles for the sentiment for the larger letters to give the card plenty of glitter.
The inside of my card:
So make sure to play along this week~
Starts: Friday, Jan. 22 12:00AM
Ends: Friday, Jan. 29 6:00PM
What do you need to do to enter?
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. THREE entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random wins (optional from sponsors prizes)
Any random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until Jan. 29th by 6:00PM (eastern) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of Feb. 1st
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!