Monday, March 27, 2017

Spring is in the Air - Use Your Stuff Challenge

Good Morning and welcome today's challenge over at Use Your Stuff challenge blog is Spring is in the Air. Well around our house spring is in the air when my hubby starts to plant seeds for the garden. It's always nice to see the garden grow through the season too:
 This layout was created during LOAD1016 Day9: Show of hands. How many of you have found that absolutely perfect stamp set or die cut and fell in love, but couldn’t think of a single way to use it?

A couple more garden pictures scrapped. For the challenge, I had gotten these die cuts cause I wanted them had them cut out and never used them. Do you ever do that? Today was the day when I seen the challenge and the stamps also got their first inking today too.
 I had fun layering that view reel diecut around the layout.
 I inked up the stamps I got from CTMH awhile back for this layout and added the Reel Life as my title of the layout
More stamping on the edge of the triangle. this layout would have been made with either my Sept or Oct 2016 counterfeit Kit.
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope to see your creation linked up over at Use Your Stuff Challenge blog.

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love this layout Tina! Yes, spring is in the air thank goodness. And it is time to start planting some seeds as well. I too love to see the gardens grow through the season, looking forward to a bountiful harvest. Your layout is fabulous, loving the corn paper-I think I even have some of that paper. lol Yes I have gotten stamps and dies and never got around to using them. I think we are all guilty of that!!! That's why Darnell (http://www.djkardkreations.com/) have NBUS (never been used stchuff) challenges. One will be coming up here in April. It gives us a good excuse to use our NBUS! lol Hugs, Brenda.

    ReplyDelete