Sunday, April 9, 2017

Simply Spring for a Lasting Memories Scrapbook challenge

Good morning and welcome :) Sunday it is and a busy one for us as we will be having the annual Campbell Easter Egg Hunt this afternoon for the local grandkids :) Something we enjoy doing each year.
This month the theme is Spring and for today our DT sis Haven has challenged us to Use the word Spring in our Title or Journaling (I used it in both).
 Some of the flowers we added to the front of the house during the spring of 2015. We usually will add flowers in various spots with the bulbs each year so we have flowers continually throughout the season. This year we got some new bulbs to plant yet and hopefully I'll have pictures of those flowers next year :)
For my layout inspiration I found a fun sketch over at Paper Issues:
I did follow it pretty closely. A fun sketch to work with too
 I used papers from my current counterfeit kit: Spring Garden :)I also used the chipboard pieces and Alphas from the kit :) The journaling strips are from the 6X6 paper pad I found the other day cleaning up the floor in my craftroom. So far the paper pad is working great with the rest of my kit so a nice little addition to that.
Now I got to start getting creative with this pack of letters as it's dwindling down.
We had some pretty flowers that year. The photos and the rubons I came across while cleaning up a set of drawers in my craftroom. (Spring Cleaning) So I must of had them together for a layout, it came together pretty quickly. Thanks for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing your Spring creation linked up over at Lasting Memories Scrapbook challenge

2 comments:

  1. This is a great layout and yes you did have some beautiful flowers. I'm so ready to plant flowers and get some color outside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos really pop here - wonderfully done.

    ReplyDelete