Monday, July 10, 2017

Nothern Flicker-UYS challenge

Good Morning and welcome :) This week's challenge over at Use Your Stuff Challenge Blog is All Creatures Great and Small - Create a project with an animal on it...it could be the photo, the DP that you use, or some sort of embellishment. I have created alot of Bird layouts since I love Bird Watching and this is one I made during LOAD:
 From LOAD517 Day 3:
Prompt:
The Jazz Singer (talkies) – 1927
All the words! Tell a big story with lots of words in the journaling OR tell the story of a sound or quote you often hear.
I used alot of words in a variety of ways on my layout to tell the story.
I had used my April counterfeit kit: Spring Garden for this layout :) I think I found the inspiration for this layout on pinterest. Grabbing a piece of Cardstock (don't use often enough anymore) from my stash. I had fun creating the layout in a grid format with pictures and cutapart cards.
My journaling:
Thank you for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing your creation of All Creatures Great and Small over at Use Your Stuff Blog


3 comments:

  1. Fab page - love that birdie paper (I had that too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks wonderful and oddly enough I have just done a bird layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The grid is super and your bird shots are great.

    ReplyDelete