Friday, September 15, 2017

#RoadTrip for Sketch N Scrap sketch challenge

Good Morning :) Today is the 2nd layout sketch over at Sketch N Scrap for the month:
No automatic alt text available. 

Isn't this a cool sketch! I used it for the title page for a day trip we took to Honesdale, PA:
 This was us leaving Williamsport, PA at 6:30 AM the sun was just starting to rise. For the one layer on the sketch I used the tickets that I got online when I purchased my tickets even though I didn't need them for the trip I printed them out anyway cause all the information needed was on them.
 I used part of a past counterfeit kit and part of my kit this month too. Used stamps and brads to embellish the page. This layout is also for Day #3-No People of the Scrappy Sisters Scrap September challenge.
My journaling is of when I started investigating Honesdale, PA to see what was all there, buying the tickets online and then the plan for the day. It was a fun day and lots of layouts to come from that day :) 
Thanks for stopping by today and if you want to have some scrappy please join us over at 
Image may contain: text

 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this layout Tina! Such a very creative take on the sketch, you always have the best trip layouts and you take some amazing trips, love learning about all the fun places you go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layout Tina!!!!!! What a great idea to use the tickets that way with the sunrise photo!!! Stunning!! :) - Katie xx

    ReplyDelete