Sunday, April 1, 2018

Steam Tractor Memory layout for Sketch N Scrap challenge

Good Morning and welcome to the 1st of April.

Happy Easter!

Today over at Sketch N Scrap we have this fun sketch to play with:
 No automatic alt text available. 
I flipped it side to side for my layout. Now I have the title on the opposite side of the layout:
I added an extra photo to the layout too. Love the layering on the sketch to include on my layout too. 
 My journaling I used a silver pen
 My title
and a close up of the photos. These are about the end of the pictures from this trip, just enough for one more layout. I used my current counterfeit kit:  Florally Whimsy and the background paper came from my 100 Pattern Paper pile.

Thank you for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing your creation for this fun sketch over at Sketch N Scrap

1 comment:

  1. Love how you flipped the sketch and how you added the extra picture!! This is a great layout, love the title work!

    ReplyDelete