Friday, August 17, 2018

Your A Star layout for Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style challenge

Good Morning and welcome to the 2nd challenge sketch of the month over at Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style and this is the sketch That Emma created for this month:
 No automatic alt text available.
 Here is the PL card I created :) I flipped the sketch to acheive the look I wanted:
 I had fun creating the PL card for some special snapshots of the day.
 Britney our grandaughter enjoying a fun selfie moment with her BFF Amber, heading to the club to celebrate her 24th Birthday. This was created using a LOAD prompt for the day too.I used the challenge PL card for my title block and got inspiration for the layout from an old sketch from Sketch N Scrap: That I found on pinterest that I can't find now! I used my current counterfeit kit: Summer Life and last month's kit: Dash of This and Dash of That for the birthday items on the layout.
 Britney is on the right side of the picture. I used another PL card for my journaling and lots of word phrases for the layout too. Used camera icons for the LOAD prompt about technology and also stars too
This was just a sweet, fun picture of the girls. It's good to see Britney happy. Thanks for stopping by today and seeing what I'm doing in my little corner of the world. I look forward to seeing your creation over at Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style

1 comment:

  1. Love your layout Tina and your PL card! Great take on the sketch and I love that little stamped camera. Such a great title too for BFF's selfie's. Love the papers you used as well. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete