Monday, June 10, 2019

The Rialto Theater LO for Use Your Stuff challenge

Good Morning and welcome to a new week and a new challenge over at Use Your Stuff challenge blog. This week's challenge is VINTAGE.
So this could be some vintage papers, a vintage photo, a vintage technique, use your imagination and use your stuff! :)
 This is photos and a stop on that historical downtown Williamsport walking tour I took. This theater actually has special memories as this was the 1st theater I got to go to by myself and saw the movie Willard (yes I was a thriller movie junkie :) We had 3 Movie theaters in town at that time.
 The architect to this building is amazing.
 Information about the building from the tour
 My own memory for my journaling

This was also a LOAD218 Day12 layout. The prompt was about change
Change: changes for me growing up, changed up the sketch that I used for the layout by rotating it.   I used my past counterfeit kit: Pretty Little Pastimes for the layout inspiration that had some vintage papers in it.
Thanks for stopping by today to see what I'm up too in my little corner of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment