Saturday, February 15, 2020

Smile LO for Sketch N Scrap Sketch Challenge

Good Morning and welcome to the middle of the month! Wow where did that go, it's moving way to fast. We have a fantastic sketch from Heather Hall this month to play with here at Sketch N Scrap
Image may contain: text
This is what I created:
Watching birds makes me smile, I do enjoy the hobby. I used part of a border paper for my edging and then that scrap of green diagonal, plus a pretty floral for the background paper. They all came from my current counterfeit kit: Pretty Purple Flutter. I even fussy cut some of the elements on the layout from the paper I got the border strip from :)
Thanks for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing what you create with this fun sketch over at Sketch N Scrap challenge blog




2 comments:

  1. This is just to amazing for words Tina!! I love the mix of patterns, the pictures are amazing and all the embellishments you added are perfect for your paper choices and photos! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great sketch to work with Tina and I am loving your take on it. Your layout is just gorgeous! I love the papers and embellishments you used. But your photo's really steal the show. I love watching the birds too, they make me smile as well. I never seem to get good shots like you to though. Love, love, love. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete