Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Love You card for Sketch N Scrap challenge

Good Morning and welcome to the 1st challenge of the month over at Sketch N Scrap blog style :) as there is also a birthday party going on over for Sketch N Scrap over on Facebook. But 1st let's talk about the sketch:
No photo description available.
Heather has provided a wonderful sketch this month and I used it with the scraps I made over the weekend to create an Anniversary Card for my hubby
I think that he will like it :) I added the blue plaid into the inside too, now to think about what to write in there for him :) Thanks for stopping by today and seeing what I'm up too in my corner of the world. I look forward to seeing what you create from this fun sketch.
And if you would like to join the Birthday party 
We are celebrating 8 years of creativity and inspiration ALL MONTH long on the blog and also on Facebook with an online virtual crop!!




1 comment:

  1. I know your hubby will love this card Tina! I love the papers you used, very masculine for heart papers! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete