Wednesday, August 12, 2020

A Sketch for CKC Challenge #1

Welcome
Do you ever consider what your style is when it comes to scrapbooking? My favorite thing to do besides making monthly kits with inspiration from Counterfeit Kit Challenge is sketches! So the 1st challenge is this sketch:

and this is what I created with it:
Turning the sketch to the right for my photos to work on the layout :) I come across a pack f fun photos with the Great Grandaughters enjoying a day a Chuck E Cheese and the papers in this month's kit is perfect for these pictures so here is the 1st layout created this month with my current kit Sparkle in Purple. 
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you join in for this 1st fun challenge using this fun sketch.
 

2 comments:

  1. I do love sketches too for scrapbooking Tina, they make scrapping those photo's so much easier and fun. Your layout came out great, love how you turned the sketch to make it work for your photo's! The papers you chose are perfect and draw the eye in to those adorable photos! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I have several pictures of my kids in the same spot at CEC! Great pps and colors to match your pics!

    ReplyDelete