Monday, November 15, 2021

October LO for Sketch n Scrap challenge

  Good Morning and welcome :) November has been a month of falling leaves, rainy days and cooler weather!  Been trying to take pictures when I can of this Fall, but with the weather it's a bit tough but I think I got the essence of the season.  Now on to the Sketch N Scrap challenge for the day. A wonderful sketch from Stacy to play with today.

Love that circle in the sketch I was able to add a doily to my layout something I don't do much anymore. Multi-photo layout for some early Fall pictures from this year
I used my current counterfeit kit: Falling Leaves for the layout the background paper from Stampin Up is perfect for Fall pictures and with added leaves scattered about and some glitter glue spots made for a fun layout to put together. Thanks for stopping by today to see what I created and can't wait to see what you create from this cool sketch over at Sketch N Scrap blog.
 

2 comments:

  1. I love that you used a doily for your circle Tina! What amazing photos and lovely layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like this sketch and I love your layout Tina! The doily is perfect in place of that circle. The papers you used are so fall inspiring. Love the fall photo's too. Yes, hard to get good photo's when the weather doesn't work with you. Our leaves were green, then all of a sudden, they turned the last couple of weeks. I was beginning to think they weren't going to! Now, most trees are getting bare, especially with the wind now. You guys had cooler night temps, where as ours stayed up in the 50's until two weeks ago. I think we are going to get a good bit of snow if this rain is any indication. lol Stay warm! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete