Saturday, February 5, 2022

Happy Birthday Hello Cake card fof Sketch N Scrap challenge

  Good morning and welcome to the 1st card sketch of February over at Sketch N Scrap challenge blog. I love this card sketch that Lisa created, here's the sketch: 

This is such a fun sketch! I could use it again and again :) This is what I created with it:

Made the son a card :) Thanks for stopping by today to see what I created and can't wait to see what you create from this cool sketch over at Sketch N Scrap blog.



3 comments:

  1. Hi Tina, guess you guys got hit hard once again with the weather. We have lucked out around here, only rain this last one. A lot of rain though, which is now ice. Bring spring on! Love this card sketch, a nice, versatile one for sure. Your card came out fabulous and I love your take on the sketch. Stay warm my friend! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun birthday card Tina!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great birthday card! I love everything about it. Dorlene

    ReplyDelete