Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Heart & Soul LO for Sketch N Scrap challenge

 Good Morning and welcome. Here we are in the middle of November already! This year has gone by way to fast.... This past weekend we got hit with the late fall colder blues! My husband and I both despise the winter months because of being inside the house so much I think we need to figure out something to do each week just to get out and about :) Speaking of my husband he is the center of attention on this layout.

We got a fun challenge over at Sketch N Scrap for the day. This sketch was created by Lori

Really great looking grid sketch for the midmonth challenge. This is the layout I created with this inspiration:
This was a fun day of camera shooting as I don't get the opportunities to take pictures of the hubby just having fun. I used my current counterfeit kit Keep it Real for my paper and embellishment selections :)

Thanks for stopping by today to see what I created and can't wait to see what you create from this cool sketch over at Sketch N Scrap blog.


1 comment: