Sunday, January 15, 2023

Weekend Getaway LO for Sketch N Scrap challenge

 

Good Morning and welcome. Here we are in the middle of January already! It's been quite the month so far, 2023 started a bit rough for me, but I'm working through it.. So glad to be able to scrap this layout

We got a fun challenge over at Sketch N Scrap for the day. This sketch was created by Lori

This is the layout I created I rotated the sketch for my photos

Heading out for the weekend to a tractor show. I used my current counterfeit kit for my layout. I enjoyed creating with this sketch. 

Thanks for stopping by today to see what I created and can't wait to see what you create from this cool sketch over at Sketch N Scrap blog.

 

1 comment:

  1. The sketch looks great rotated! I love that background paper as well!

    ReplyDelete