Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Having So Much Fun Today LO for an Extra CKC challenge

Good morning and welcome :) We have an extra challenge this month over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog.

Master Forger Tara has a challenge today for her birthday!! She says:  I wanted to give you an extra challenge this month.  I would love it if you would celebrate with me by completing this challenge!!!

 Color Challenge

Create a layout using a selfie and your favorite color combo today.  Master Forger Tara’s favorite color combo for scrapbooking is orange and blue.  What is yours?  Use it on your layout with a picture of yourself!! We aren't always good at making sure that we have our own stories in our scrapbooks, let's change that today and create a story about you!

 My favorite color is Purple, but I rarely use is when I scrapbook. My favorite color combo for scrapping seems to be blue and green. Scrapping a recent roadtrip this is one of many layouts that will come from this day and yes I took a few selfies too
 

Thank you for stopping by today and seeing what I'm up to in my little corner of the world. I hope you join us over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog for this fun challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment