Sunday, October 15, 2023

Murray Reynolds Falls LO for Sketch N Scrap challenge

Good Morning and welcome. Here we are in the middle of October, the weather was rainy and cold yesterday, Fall is definitely here.
We got a fun challenge over at Sketch N Scrap for the day. This sketch was created by Lori 
 
It's a fantastic sketch, the LOAD prompt of the day was to use green so a waterfalls layout it was.
This is the last waterfalls in the area I was in and was heading back to where the waters meet. Looks like I got about 14 more sets of photos for this particular day to call the album finished :) I enjoyed finding the papers to create this layout from my color drawer other than a couple of scraps from my current counterfeit kit. I also used some embellishments from my kit and ephemera from 49&Market Naturalist collection.

Thanks for stopping by today to see what I created and can't wait to see what you create from this cool sketch over at Sketch N Scrap blog.



 
 
 

1 comment: