Monday, November 20, 2023

Joy Love Peace Christmas card for a Sketch N Scrap challenge

Hello and welcome, it's been quite the week here, getting over the flu that went throughout work I guess and it still lingers just a wee bit this weekend. But, I was able to create this card.

Welcome to the 2nd card sketch of November over at Sketch N Scrap challenge blog. A fantastic sketch from Lori

My creation
Using my counterfeit kit Holiday Festivities I used the music paper and scraps for my card and added some cardstock stickers and sequin stars to finish it off :)
Thanks for stopping by today to see what I created and can't wait to see what you create from this cool sketch over at Sketch N Scrap blog.





1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card Tina! I love this non-traditional Christmas color scheme!

    ReplyDelete