Thursday, April 18, 2024

Love This LO for a Counterfeit Kit Challenge

Good Morning and welcome :) 2nd challenge of the month over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog Tara says:  I'd like to challenge you to use ABSOLUTELY NO PINK on your layouts! I know-the collection has lots of pink in it.  However, it also has blue, green, and kraft! Create a layout without using pink.

No problem!  Love this challenge as for me no pink means nature photos usually with all the green. So I focused on the greens in my kit

Chose a page maps sketch for my layout design. I had fun creating this layout with 5 photos too. The ribbon in the tag came from last month's kit that roll is still sitting on my desk.

Thank you for stopping by today and seeing what I'm up to in my little corner of the world. I hope you join us over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog for this fun challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment