Thursday, August 15, 2024

Keefers Mill Bridge LO for Sketch N Scrap challenge

Good Morning and welcome. Here we are in the middle of August and it's been very nice the last few days here weather wise. We got a fun challenge layout over at Sketch N Scrap for the day. This sketch was created by Lori: 

Love this sketch! My photos are in a different orientation but it still work out well.
I've started working on the Covered Bridges trail I did last year and this is one of the bridges I saw a very unusual covered bridge for PA. Because of my photo orientation I moved the title down onto the one picture and had plenty of room for my journaling. Using my current counterfeit kit Any Day for all my bits and pieces of this layout.

Thanks for stopping by today to see what I created and can't wait to see what you create from this cool sketch over at Sketch N Scrap blog.



1 comment: