Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Jingle Bells

Hi and welcome to my blog,
Wow I can't believe were in October already where did the year fly off too. Well if it's October that means it's all about Christmas over at Card A Day Blog except for Thanksgiving week. When I think of Christmas I think of the songs and music that associate with Christmas.
  My project for this card was found in the Creative Memories Tis the Season cricut cartridge.  The card base is red cardstock from one of the value packs, the background was cut out of music paper I got from a paper purchase on 2 peas in a bucket for sale board. Now the cut is from Tis the Season CM cartridge


and what is cool about it's all right there to be cut out and makes a great focal point on a card. It was cut out at 3.75" which as you can see it filled up just about the entire A2 card.
All the pieces for the cut came from scraps I had on hand. A ribbon border with a bow to add some texture and now I got a cute card ready to go.
Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world......

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Super how all the colors go together (especially the ribbon and card base)... Makes me want to start singing Jingle Bell Rock :-) and that's a good thing!

    ReplyDelete