I colored her with stickles and bic markers. Used an A2 card base I had in my stash and use the My Mind's Eye: Sunshine 6X6 paper pack for the backgrounds and the border strip. Dark Gray rose I found in my stash and bling up the edges a bits with some Studio G stickles and a cute little flower button I found in my stash. The sentiment came from 3 Twenty Crafts stamp set Simple Sentiments. She's just the cutest litlle artist reminds me of my granddaughter. You all have a great day and come back later to see my Counterfeit Kit for May.
Now it's your turn. Please stop by Jo's Scrap Shack and check out the challenge and to link up what you make! Here are some simple rules.
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
Using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. 3 entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random/monthly wins.
The monthly prize drawings will only be mailed within the US and Canada only
You have until May 9th by 6:00Pm (eastern) time to link up.
All winners will be announced on Monday, May 12th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!