Sunday, February 15, 2015

CHOPPED lo and the Sketch Challenge at Lasting Memories

Good Morning and Happy Sunday to you :) Today is a Sketch Challenge over at Lasting Memories in keeping with this month's "Food" theme, this weeks challenge is a sketch challenge BUT it has to also be food related! A little twist :) We know you can do it!
The layout I did is also from LOAD215 that was a color challenge to use only Green, White and Orange.
The colors of the peppers were the perfect choice for the color challenge for LOAD215 so this was Day 12 of LOAD. The Lasting Memories sketch I used:
http://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com/2015/02/lm-229-sketch-time.html
This certainly was a fun sketch to use for the layout, I chose to use 3 photos instead of 2 and the journaling spot where the pennant was.
 The title comes from a TV Show that is on the Food Network hosted by Ted Allen. This is another challenge for Scrappin N Chattin yahoo group for LO challenges this month :) The title area pieces come from my box of Recipe/Kitchen papers and embellishments.The steam pot and the word tile came from Finished in a Flash: In The Kitchen Kit, the letters came from atd scrapbook kit: Recipe Time. The SU candy dots came from last month's counterfeit kit (an advantage to not putting it away right away it's so handy to use then :)
 The pepper came for the atd scrapbook kit and the house take was cut awhile back with my cuttle bug in my drawer of cuts
 The borders was donw with MS Embossed Zigzag punch and he paper was from a previous kit.
That journaling block has mad it through alot of kits and when I came across it in a bin looking for brads I knew that it was perfect for this layout. Love when Dave and Brad are in the kitchen together doing something. So glad that Brad wants to learn all he can from his Dad and I'm blessed with getting time with the grandboys :) a win win for me too :)
Thanks for stopping by today and I do hope you'll play along it is for fun but you get the recognition and also a great layout too for you own scrapbook collection, we all have those foodie pictures that need scrapped!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome layout Tina! I love the sketch you followed too!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable page! Love your embellishments!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this layout Tina! The sketch is a fun one, the color challenge perfect and I love the pictures on this layout! The colors are so bright especially in that pepper picture! Love seeing the guys working in the kitchen and how much more special can it be when a father shares his wisdom with his son?!! This is a very special layout my friend! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that show! I like your interpretation of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete