Here is my card:
It's a fun sketch to make a card with too.
Journaling cards for Christmas set for my digital art image :) added some wink of stella to the ornaments to give it a little bit of bling crystally look to them :) The green background paper came from DCWV Stack 8 paper pad and the pennants were cut from scraps from last month's Counterfeit kit challenge kit and the glitter ribbon too. I added a EK Success sticker for the greeting and added a SU brights candy dot in red and the bakers twine is from SU too metallic gold twine. Another card ready for giving this year at Christmas :) Thanks for stopping by today and stay warm...
Our Sponsors this week are:
The winner will win 4 digital stamps of their choice!!!!
The winner will win 3 sets from the CC Store of their choice!!!!
So make sure to play along this week~
Starts: Friday, March 6th 12:00AM
Ends: Friday, March 13th 6:00PM
What do you need to do to enter?
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. THREE entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random wins (optional from sponsors prizes)
Any random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until March 13th by 6:00PM (eastern) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of March 16th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!