Monday, May 18, 2015

Family Picnic

Hi you all and welcome :) Today's layout was made for the Summer theme over at Creative Cutting Challenge. I used Creative Point's Summer Picnic collection for my Layout heading. The collection also has some other fun summer eatin' cuts too that will definitely get used later this year. Here is the layout I did:
I used Creative Pointe's :

I used the fun Picnic cut for the heading :)
 I also used the sketch from Sketch & Scrap: Sketch N Scrap #80
 
This was a fun sketch to use for my layout.
 Graphic Splatters was the prompt for LOAD yesterday: Splatters, sketches, and bold graphics were all part of the New Wave look and feel of the ’80’s. It’s your turn to get artsy – show us your splatters, doodles, or get bold with some graphics! I used alot of misting on the layout.
 Variety of different fonts too came into play with the layout.
My preteen and teen year were in the 70s: The colors of the seventies were pretty drab in comparison to those of the psychedelic sixties. So I used the colors but added the dots that were in the graphics back then with the disco era about to happen.
This layout is from when Tammy was visiting in 2013 and the saturday get together with a family picnic meal to round out the day. Thanks for stopping by and we hope you join in with the challenge:
Now we're ready to see YOUR  SVG (or similar) creations.
PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE YOU ENTER THE CHALLENGE:
They are simple and short.  Please click on the rules tab above for complete rules to enter this challenge.  
MOST IMPORTANT RULE:  You MUST use a SVG or similar electronic cutting file in your project.  CRICUT CARTRIDGE ONLY ENTRIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE.  Please make sure that you mention somewhere in your post what part of your project was created with a cutting file.  Entries that do not fit this basic requirement will be deleted.

17 comments:

  1. Great layout and pictures Tina, looks like a fun picnic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a fun and fabulous layout! So "Summery"!! Love all the great details and the pictures are making me hungry! lol Thanks for being on the team again this season Tina!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable layout! I love the title/heading! Great job with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This layout just makes me plain hungry Tina! lol I love the fun in this layout, family picnics are always fun and the food? Always the best! Great memories on this one!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice layout Tina. I need to scrap my photos ... I have a ton of picnics as I used to host all the holidays! I cannot wait for summer =)
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great and fun layout! I love the embellishments! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job with the cuts - love the title and super fun layout! Thanks for playing along with Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous layout! Love your die cuts. . Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layout!!! I love picnic! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very well done. I love it. Thanks for joining us at Sketch n Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lots of fun touches to be seen on that layout.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the way you added 'family' to the title - great, fun layout.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great job, love the design and wonderful details! Thanks for joining us this month at Sketch N Scrap. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful layout!
    Thanks to joining us at Sketch n Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for joining in with Sketch~N~Scrap's 3rd Birthday Month! I love this layout - looking forward to plenty of Summer bbqs!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fun page! Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete