Today is Funday Friday challenge over at Jo's Scrap Shack this week the theme is Lazy Days of Summer. Well here at our house with my husband's hobby there isn't many lazy days in the summer. So I chose a really cute digital stamp that goes right with our life in the summer. Our sponsor for this challenge is Little Blue Buttons Stamps: I made a card with LBBS digi stamp Gardening Charlie:
Mojo Monday again this week for the layout of my card:
Our Sponsor this week is:
The winner will win 4 digis of their choice!
So make sure to play along this week~
Starts: Friday, Aug. 21st 12:00AM
Ends: Friday, Aug. 28th 6:00PM
What do you need to do to enter?
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. THREE entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random wins (optional from sponsors prizes)
Any random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until Aug. 28th by 6:00PM (eastern) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of August 31st.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!