Sunday, September 13, 2015

Chaotic Fun for Lasting Memories Challenge

Hi you all, we are away at the moment  this weekend enjoying the Nittany Antique Tractor show at Penns Caves. A show that my husband has been preparing for quite awhile it's good to see it finally come together. So this week's challenge over at Lasting Memories is Ink splatters and Mixed alpha fonts/letters and I created this layout in May during LOAD515:
I had finally got all the pictures from this fun event scrapped with this layout. I wanted to make my title as chaotic as the name of the tour. So I had fun playing with the fonts for this added some recollections red ink misted on the layout for some contrast and color to the background paper. The papers for this layout would have came out of my May counterfeit kit and this layout is all full of layers.
So the LOAD prompt for this layout was:
Let’s look at some Liner Notes for inspiration for today’s prompt:
Remember how you could slip the lyrics in and out of CD and tape cases? Wasn’t it fun discovering what the artists decided to include with their albums? Make a pocket on your page to hold your journaling or photos.
My pocket is that whole red pattern paper that the photos are on:
Out of the 3 tags on the top this one is the one that is interacted and can be pulled out to see how we felt about the show.
 Lots of fun textures to this layout with the strings on the tags, the metal star paper clip
 The journaling about the layout, from where we were sitting it was great that they had those large screens at the show, made it so seeing the show was not so chaotic. Fun & entertaining.
 The fun title
An up close shot of the pictures in a grid format. I added two cutouts (AWESOME pieces) fussy cut to fit in the right places. The wood veneer arrows to point out the date of the show. This was the 3rd try for Jeff Dunham to attend at Bloomsburg Fair and this particular year we were able to go! Another check-mark off our bucket list. Finally got all these photos of the show scrapped. 
Thanks for checking out what is happening in my little corner of the world and I hope to see your creation soon over at Lasting Memories Scrapbook Layout Challenges


5 comments:

  1. Very cool layout! Love the background with the ink and love the construction of this layout. Great photos! Really like the mixed letters for the title too. FuN!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout and I love Jeff Dunham. You did a super job putting everything together and love the splatters and title.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so great. I love how you did the tags and also the show sites with the arrows to the one you sent to. Perfect layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Susanne - the tags are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete