Today is Funday Friday over at Jo's Scrap Shack and the sponsors of this week's Anything Goes challenge is Little Blue Buttons Stamps: I made a card with LBBS digi stamp Miss Lilly and the Snowman:
Mojo Monday for my card:
I really enjoyed using this sketch and I think I'll be using it quite often in the future very versailte one that can be used for many types of cards.
A close up of the digi stamp:
I used the left over blue vellum for the border from my July counterfeit kit, the pink word paper came from my first ever scrappy win a long, long time ago so glad to fine a use for that. The snowflakes came from CM Chalet sticker sheet that I got at a yardsale and the center medallion came from a K&Company classic metal art pack popped up on foam tape. I have not had a chance to do the inside of the card yet but it will be more of the pink paper, the blue border and white cardstock with a Christmas message inside. So glad to be working ahead on Christmas cards this year :) Have a fantastic day and I look forward to seeing what you created for the challenge.
The winner will win 4 digis of their choice!
So make sure to play along this week~
Starts: Friday, Sept. 4th 12:00AM
Ends: Friday, Sept. 11th 6:00PM
What do you need to do to enter?
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. THREE entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random wins (optional from sponsors prizes)
Any random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until Sept. 11th by 6:00PM (eastern) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of Sept. 14th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!