Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Thank God for Small Favors

Good Morning to you :) Today I'm featuring a layout that I created the title card from the sketch over at Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style. Our sketch creator this week is Susanne Brauer
and this is the title card I created
and the sketch:

The card was in the 4X6paper pad I added to my current counterfeit kit: Falltoberfest along with the Date stickers, the scallop border, the fleur de lis wood pieces and the other stickers. This is the day that Albert's family came over to pick out there pumpkins and then picked out 5 more to carve to decorate our yard. the layout I created was pininspired:
 I found this fun sketch on my board of sketches I wanted to try :) This is also a Grid layout and so for this week's Use Your Stuff challenge is also taken care of :)
 Close up of the action taking place
 The journaling block
 Fun picture of all the pumpkins lined up in a row.
and us adults enjoying the show :) The only one missing from this layout is Astacia, but you will see her in other layouts from the day over the next week. A very enjoyable layout to create ad love creating that fun title card too.
The prize over at Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style for November is the beautiful Thankful for You stamp set. You have until November 30, 2016 to add your blog or Instagram link up! 
We can't wait to see what you create, 
Happy Scrapping,
 

1 comment:

  1. I like your take on the card sketch and it added to an already wonderful page of photos. Nicely scrapped.

    ReplyDelete