Sunday, November 6, 2016

Turntable 2 pg LO

 Good Morning and welcome :) Today is a new challenge over at Lasting Memories: theme: All About Shapes and the feature shape this week is CIRCLES:
The layout features circles in the stamped train image, the circle metal flair button, the paper has stamped postmark images and the title is within a half-circle and of course the subject matter is a circle. This is actualle a double page layout. But this side features the circles.
This layout came about from LOAD1015 Day28: Story: Tell of a memorable road trip. Product: Map! Image: A typical vacation photo. So I got 2 of the 3 parts of the prompt on my layout:
This is part of the Altoona, PA day trip. I was really cool to investigate this Museum because the way it was laid out we were unsure if we were allowed in buildings or not, but the door was open so we went in and found this on the other side of the storage building.
I had some fun creating that title on this layout. This side of the layout housed some of the photos of the turntable.
The right hand side of the double page layout has more photos of the round table and a few of the engines that sit outside of the round table. This one was not in action that day and not sure if it operation-able yet.
The title work I did one a piece of vellum that I had previously cut awhile back and used that to help me get the lettering right on the layout. My journaling too.
The arrows in each of these pictures point us out in the photos, I'm in the left hand photo and Dave is in the right hand photo. After the 1st of the year I need to get back to this album and get it finished up :)
Thanks for stopping by today to see what I'm up to in my little corner of the world and I look forward to seeing what you all create and get posted over at Lasting Memories Scrapbook Challenges blog.


1 comment:

  1. What a cool layout Tina! I so love the circle elements. You have such awesome pictures too. What a fun trip that must have been, love the turntable-never saw one before except in your photos! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete