Sunday, December 11, 2016

A Fun Yard Sale Find - LM 323

Good Morning and welcome :) Ah the hustle and bustle of the Christmas season is under way in our house, making Christmas cookies today and tomorrow, got packages to wrap, the house to clean, cards to mail out, the house to decorate, a work Christmas Party to attend, some shopping left to do and a menu to plan for Christmas Eve :) and 2 weeks to cram it all in! yep tis the season! How is your list coming along? I did find time in my busy schedule to still do some scrappin and craftin when I can, it gives me peace and relaxation to be in my craftroom.
Today is a new challenge over at Lasting Memories Scrapbook Challenge blog and For December we have been doing a "Best Of 2016" theme, and bringing back some of our most popular challenges from this year. This week's challenge is:
LM 323 - Use only 4 photos - no more, no less
This is the layout I made in conjunction with a challenge over at the Rocking Holiday Crop on facebook for Sketch N Scrap. That challenge was a bingo card and a sketch:
 This was created with my Counterfeit kit: Falltoberfest, so this also came out of my 100 Pattern Paper challenge using 4 papers and a scrap too.Oh my gosh I bought this Dino at a yard sale for 50 cents for the grandboys when they visit, we wanted to try it out to see if it worked and when Dave was trying it and it moved here comes Buddy checking it out. To Fun! well worth the money just in that little bit of time with Buddy. Now it's put up for the kids to play with :)
From Sketch N Scrap here is the sketch I used:
From Dec 1, 2013 (part of the bingo row I choose)
 Part of the journaling
 My title work
 The subtitle
 Priceless Buddy having fun with the remote action Dino :) I used the color combo of the Dino for my layout. Thank you for stopping by today and I wish you a fantastic day today :)

1 comment: