Monday, December 12, 2016

Christmas 100 challenge-Paper and Embellishments

Hello :) Are you doing a Dec Daily this year? any Christmas scrapping? how about Christmas cards? Christmas tags? I say yes to all 4 questions :) Yes I'm going to do a Dec Daily for 2016. I pulled my papers and my embellishments for it and the challenge over at the 100 Pattern Paper Challenge Facebook Group. We have a current Christmas challenge of 100 paper and/or embellishments to use from your stash for you Christmas creating this year. For me that includes January to get all my Christmas pictures scrapped. Probably February there will be a new 100 challenge.
This is the 50 pieces of paper I pulled from my stash for my Christmas kit: 31 papers will be used for my foundation papers for my Dec Daily which is an 8X8 album this year. This album has been in my stash for since I can remember when I started scrapping in 2007, thinking I either got it on sale or in a swap.
 A wide variety of colors to work with and as we have a daily challenge over at the facebook group should have no trouble getting them to work with in the album, left overs will go to cards and tags either for this month or for next year. Trying to use all my Christmas stamps atleast once this year, instead of letting them sit and get dusty.
The embellishments range from a couple of 6X6 paper pads, a Project Life Christmas pack, an old Christmas card kit I got when I was first creating cards maybe 2009 era. a variety pack of doilies, vellum tape. various rhinestone packages, a few bags of Christmas goodies I got at yard sales this past year, stickers from various companies and in various colors, lots of trims and ribbons, sequins, skittles, beads, die cuts, and lots of other things.
After the Christmas holiday and all the necessary things around the house that need done before guests arrive I look forward to creating more with the kit than the time I have right now to create, except for the occasional DT project and a need card to send out. I know I got 1 day that I need to make tags. will be using my manual cutter for that this year. Lots of wrapping to do this week.
I will be playing along with Counterfeit Kit Challenge as they are having a daily blog post about Christmas with their Master Forgers that so far has been fun to read
and I'll be getting inspiration for my Dec Daily from Let's Dec Daily I'm a little behind on the blog posts but have some time this week to catch up and see what the girls have been creating
Let's December Daily Badge
I have also signed up for Shimelle's Journal Your Christmas class so the days I don't have anything I can draw from those prompts. It's gonna be a fun Christmas crafting season and with the new job a different outlook too.
Just a couple more weeks left! where did the time go this month!


7 comments:

  1. What a great kit, love the crochet doilies so sweet.
    I hear you on the Christmas Card, I have a few to make also that need to get into the mail. Have fun scrapping.
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great collection of products!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Tina, so pleased you are sharing with us again at 'Let's December Daily'!! You've got a wonderful stash there...plenty of fun to be had!! looking forward to seeing what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excited to see your stash and looking forward to seeing how it all works out. Fabulous to have you join in with us at Let's December Daily.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're going to have some fun creating with these lovely goodies, Tina. Looking forward to seeing your December Daily progress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, knee deep in Christmas stuff. And no gumption to get back at it since I caught a bug. lol Once I'm closer to a 100%, then I will get back at it. I have never made a Dec Daily before and by the time I found out there was such a thing, my kids were all grown. lol Plus we never did much to warrant one, but I sure so love the idea behind one! I can't wait to see yours if you share it Tina! Merry Christmas my friend!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whooo hoooo! You have a fantastic kit going there. And it's great to use up stuff that's been sitting around forever.... sounds like you're very organised. Luck with it all!!!

    ReplyDelete