Sunday, January 15, 2017

1st Few Days a Sketch N Scrap Layout Challenge

Good Morning and Welcome :) I've got a few projects to share with you today, so best get started :)
This is my first sketch challenge with Sketch N Scrap as a design team member and I loved this sketch! I did put my own spin on it as most of you know how much I like to include photos on my layout! Heather has created this fun sketch #121:
 No automatic alt text available.
 This is what I created with this fun sketch:
 Tristan's 1st few days at Preschool, the same school that Zachary had went to so he had been there before, but this was different now Mom was leaving him there. He handled it very well :) Great to see him enjoying the day. As the sketch had 2 landscape photo orientation, I only had the one and added the other 3 from that week to make up the other area of the landscape photo.
 I used my current CKC kit: Glacially Toasted for the layout, glad to use that ribbon for the border element and the left over stapled on the tag I created from a PL card. The title was created with 3 Alphas and the fun school sticker elements scattered about the layout.
Closeups of the layout
Be sure to stop Sketch N Scrap to see what my DT sisters created with this fun layout, so much inspiration there :) I hope you'll join us this month, there is a fantastic prize offered up to play along :)
Thank you for stopping by today and I'll be back a little later with another fun project to share with you.....





5 comments:

  1. Great layout, Tina! Love all of the photos and great to see you make the sketch work for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable Tina! Love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh nicely done - great selection of photos you've included too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! Love the black and white photos mixed in and those crayons are perfect for this story.
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent interpretation of the sketch. Love that you made it your own, while staying faithful to the overall layout.

    ReplyDelete