Thursday, June 15, 2017

Happy Birthday to You Great Grandson for a Sketch N Scrap Layout Challenge

Good Morning and welcome to the 1st posting today. This is for today's sketch challenge over at Sketch N Scrap:
No automatic alt text available.
This is a cool sketch challenge and has some fun layers too. This is the layout I created with this sketch:
 A layout that has both Great Grandfathers from the Father's side. It was a wonderful surprise that Gordon could make it to the party too. Dave enjoyed the time spent with Waylon at the party also.
 The tag for the journaling
 Dave and Waylon
 Gordon and Waylon.
The title work of the layout. I used my current counterfeit kit: Sweet Summertime for the layout. Thank you for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing your creation with this fun sketch linked up at Sketch N Scrap.

2 comments:

  1. This is so awesome! I love the bright colors, perfect for a fun birthday page! Great job with the sketch Tina!

    ReplyDelete