Tuesday, June 6, 2017

June Kit for a Counterfeit Kit Challenge

Good Morning :) I gathered up a small kit for this month for the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog's challenge. We had some sweet inspiration from Felicity Jane kit club and they chose their May 2017 kit, Willow, as our inspiration for June:


Lots of soft pretty colors for the beginning of Summer. I had fun gathering this kit and brought a couple of pieces from last month's kit into this months kit cause of the similarity of it.

My kit this month is Sweet Summertime

 I pulled in paper, lot of bits and pieces, washi tape and ribbon, 2 different mists, lots of stickers and a few used up alphas.
 I included the Close To My Heart Scrapbooking  on the Go kit: Hopscotch seem like the corals and the blues were a good match. This kit includes and fun stamp set, chipboard pieces, flair and the extra thick twine. I also had the picture life cards too for this kit and added that with it.
 The papers again with the choices of 6X6 paper pads and also some old cricut paper pads I want to get used up.
My chosen Alphas for my kit :) really need to locate a program that helps figure out words from the letters you have on hand. so I can get these used up and all those numbers hmmmm need to figure out how to use those too.
It's gonna be another good month to scrap I'm thinking :)


6 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun kit to work with! Can't wait to see what you create with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great papers and doodads too! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super kit as always Tina. I love that you make sure to include older bits that you really want to use up as well as items from last month's kit. I tend to keep my kits together for a long time but sooner or later I start mixing them up! Very often, they just roll into each other until I decide to break up the last bits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Especially loving all of the chevrons that you have included this month!

    Sometimes, I'll 'move across' embellishments or alphas from one kit to another, but I tend to keep the main elements of my kits together for a little while. I'll come back to them fresh to finish them off eventually!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your summery kit-and my favorite thing about your kit is that you pulled a cricut cartridge to use! I need to remember to do that!

    ReplyDelete