Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Christmas Card from the Pooch for a Sketch N Scrap challenge

Yes in our house the fur child gives out a gift :) Something I carried over from my family. I remember Dad would have this special box for Mom and he would say it was from Murphy (on of our pets) I would laugh cause I knew who it was from :) But we would humor Dad, now I understand what Dad was doing and have carried on that tradition in our house :P So this is the card that will be from Buddy to Pops :) and I got a bit of help making from today's sketch over at Sketch N Scrap:
No automatic alt text available. 
This sketch will be awesome to use up your scraps too :) just love it :) and this is the card I created:
Now all I need to do is put a note in on the inside :) 
Don't for get there is a crop going on this month too. We would love for you to play along 
Image may contain: stripes
 Thanks for stopping by today and seeing what I'm up too in my little corner of the world :)

1 comment:

  1. What a fun tradition!!! LOVE IT! This is an adorable card, love your doggie! Merry Christmas Tina! Enjoy our time with your loved ones!

    ReplyDelete