Sunday, December 17, 2017

Holidays Together a Lasting Memories Scrapbook challenge

Hello :) Today is a Lasting Memories Scrapbook challenge:
Here is our challenge:
LM #375 - Winter/December Holiday Traditions - Use more than 2 photos on your layout.

Keeping with our theme, create a layout with more than 2 photos to use up that stash of holiday photos.
 I have 5 pictures on my layout. This is one of our favorite Holiday Traditions when going to Tammy's house playing a game with the family :) From Christmas 2015 these pictures were taken. Changes have happened since then. But the same tradition continues. This layout was created during LOAD1017 Day 24: I’ve got a secret…
…handshake – document a family tradition or an inside joke.
I went with the family tradition for the prompt :) Using a Close To My Heart collection this layouut came together relatively easy. I used a sketch I found googling sketches. It's great to have a sketch and a paper collection to make a layout quickly :) Just under an hour to create this layout.

 My journaling for the layout.
 Close up of the title cluster
and the other cluster. We had a fun time that night and enjoyed playing the charades style game. We would love to see your Winter/ Holiday Tradition photos on a layout. I look forward to seeing your creation for this fun challenge soon.

1 comment:

  1. I currently have White Pines paper out on my desk. I like how you used the neutral tree pattern as a journal card. It's perfect. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete