Friday, May 25, 2018

Jurassic Chomp LO for a Funday Friday Challenge

Good Morning and Happy Friday to you :) It's Funday Friday and Today over at Jo's Scrap Shack our challenge is Always Anything Goes. Our sponsor this week is Little Blue Button Stamps. I had gotten Choco Top Ice Cream Colored image. Here is the layout I created using it:
 I wanted to make sure that color digital image was the center of my layout, and with it sitting on the side of the word paper cute caused it to be in the center :) cool! This layout was created with using LOAD518 prompt 24 of favorite game during your child hood. As I have already done that in a previous LOAD I went with a current favorite for the summer time is going to Dairy Queen and just loving this new summer flavor of blizzard :) The other part of the prompt was to use the front of your favorite cereal box as a kid for yoru inspiration. Mine was Lucky Charms and I used one of their boxes from the 1960s for my layout.
A Long Ago Lucky
It’s St. Patrick’s Day! A perfect time to look back at how Lucky appeared on the box in 1967.
A Long Ago Lucky
It’s St. Patrick’s Day! A perfect time to look back at how Lucky appeared on the box in 1967.
Yep I would have been 5. It was a fun way to create a layout and something out of my comfort zone too.
 Working on the lefthand side of the layout adding all the words that I wanted on the layout including the title. Just as it was on the box.

 The extra addition was another triangle and the circle used for my journaling, similar to his hand holding the heart of the box. Yes this sure was and interesting way to make a layout :) Used my current counterfeit kit: Geometric Beauty, using a piece of paper, the star sequins, the alphas and the ice cream pieces that were in my Paper Issues Swag Bag. Thank you for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing your fun creation this week.
 So make sure to play along this week~


    Starts: Friday, May 25th    12:00AM


   Ends:  Friday, Jun 01st    12:00AM
(Eastern time)

What do you need to do to enter?
Challenge Rules

1. Please post a direct link to your blog post that includes your
challenge entry project, 
using the linky tool below. 
2. Be sure to include a link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering your project into
3. THREE entries per person are allowed for each challenge and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. For all entries -NO BACK LINKS ACCEPTED- 
The date on your blog post should be dated between the start date & the end date for the challenge you are entering, in order to be eligible for the challenge & prizes
5. You may link up to other challenges but be sure to link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering 
 * All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
WILL NOT be eligible for the top 3, any sponsor wins or any random wins by Jo
All random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until June 01st by 12:00AM (eastern, USA) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of June 04th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!

2 comments:

  1. What a great layout!! And, of course, the image you chose is perfect for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great layout Tina! I absolutely love your inspiration and that you even did a layout on the simple things in life, simple like an ice cream flavor! I love that! It's the simple things in my life that make life worthwhile. :)
    Beautiful my friend!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete