Monday, May 7, 2018

Photo Opp layout for Stick It Down challenge

Hello :) Today's Double Page challenge over at Stick It Down is this fun sketch:
 
This is the layout I created with this sketch:

 The pictures are during last year's Easter Egg Hunt and there were a couple special moments this being one of them when Andrea was trying to gather the kids for a special photo. Using pattern paper from my 100 pattern paper pile and from my counterfeit kits both last month and this month and the stars from both kits too :) I was impressed how much I have combined these kits to make current layout and it's worked out well.
 The left side of the layout has 2 burlap doilies, border strips, word strips, and stars
The right side of the layout has some of the same and also that fun shaker camera sticker I had gotten in my Paper Issues Swag Bag (1st one I ever got) so glad to use pieces from that fun purchase.
 Close ups of the layout



Thank you for stopping by and seeing what I'm up to in my little corner of the world and I look forward to seeing what you create from this fun sketch over at Stick It Down

No comments:

Post a Comment