Monday, June 4, 2018

Time To Watch LO for Stick It Down challenge

Good Morning and welcome to the 1st post of today. This month's double page challenge over at Stick It Down is this :
and this is the layout I created with it:
 This is a normal thing for us in the spring, especially when we start getting alot of rain. This year was no different and I added the pictures I took daily and my journaling for what was happening at the time :) This sketch was perfect for the layout. I used 5 pieces of pattern paper from my 100 pattern paper pile challenge and the matting of the photos was done with the brown dotted paper that was in my March counterfeit kit: Florally Whimsy
 My journaling
 close up shots of the layout
 I also used sequins from my May counterfeit kit: Geometric Beauty
Thanks for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing your creation with this fun sketch from Stick It Down


1 comment:

  1. I love that you dip in and out of your older kits to add to current layouts. A great spread capturing the signs of spring

    ReplyDelete