Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Retirement Card for Sketch N Scrap sketch challenge

Good Morning and welcome. Happy Wednesday too you :) Today is the mid-month card sketch challenge over at Sketch N Scrap and Lisa created this fun card sketch for us to use :)

No automatic alt text available. 
 I turned the sketch to fit what I wanted for the Retirement card for a co-worker of Dave's:
 Using scraps from various counterfeit kits the I had on my scrap desk and Dave telling me that Mac likes to fish I easily put this masculine card together :) It's nice to have die cuts already cut and ready at a moments notice for a quick card. Then the sketches always makes my cards fast to create :)
Bringing the elements of the outside of the card inside of the card to dress it up. Thank you for stopping by today and seeing what I'm up to in my little cornet of the world and I look forward to seeing your creation for this fun sketch over at Sketch N Scrap
Also check out the Summer Daze Crop event over at Facebook for more fun and more sketches to play with:
Image may contain: text
 Have a fantastic day today!
 

2 comments:

  1. This is so adorable Tina! LOVE this little fishy, I am sure the recipient loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun retirement card Tina! Love the cut fish and pole. Your take on the sketch is fabulous. I love how you did the inside and love the sentiment. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete